By accessing this Grace United Noho you accept these terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to Grace United Noho’s Terms and Conditions and Privacy statements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logs on this Grace United Noho and compliant to the Grace United Noho‘s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company, Grace United Noho.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, the company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Grace United Noho. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Grace United Noho for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Grace United Noho
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Grace United Noho
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Grace United Noho
- Redistribute content from Grace United Noho
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Grace United Noho without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Grace United Noho in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Grace United Noho of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Grace United Noho.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Grace United Noho information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates our absence; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Grace United Noho, you must inform us by sending an email to us. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Grace United Noho, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Grace United Noho as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Grace United Noho being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Grace United Noho’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Grace United Noho. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Grace United Noho. No link(s) should appear on any Grace United Noho that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Grace United Noho. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Grace United Noho upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Grace United Noho, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Grace United Noho and the use of this Grace United Noho. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Grace United Noho and the information and services on the Grace United Noho are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature